Ten on Tuesday |Northern Virgnia Family Photographer|
Well it’s been a little while since I posted, but I have a good reason. Here’s 10 things on my mind today.
1. Of course the #1 thing on my mind today is my beautiful 2 week old, Taylor. She joined us on March 22nd (her due date was today). She is such a great baby and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Here she is.
2. And I can’t forget about my beautiful boys. Here’s a picture of all three of my loves!
3. You may have noticed a change in our look. I am so excited about our re-branding that went on in the past month. The new look is exactly what I had in mind and thanks to Corina Nielson Designs I have a pretty new brand. I can’t wait to get my new business cards and other materials.
4. While I am on Maternity leave, I did promise a few clients who were due around the same time as I was that we would get their newborn session in. One of them was little Charlie and he was just precious. I had the pleasure of capturing his big brother’s first year and now I get to do the same for Charlie. I can’t wait to see the whole family grow!
5. Being home and having another addition to the family…I have decided to take on some coupon cutting. A recent thread on one of my forums inspired me to take the plunge. I just started learning the ropes, but I plan to try and keep it going and see what we can save. There are some great blogs out there devoted to coupons and savings. Money Saving Mom is a great blog to start with. I signed up for email alerts and “liked” them on FB. Check it out.
6. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook Here. I often post specials and events on this page first.
7. I have a lot in store for AndreaGayle Photography & Design this spring and summer. New products, collections and workshops coming. Sign up for the newsletter if you want to stay connected with what’s new. Sign up HERE.
8. Stay tuned for Mommy and Me mini sessions in honor of Mother’s Day.
9. Don’t forget about Camp Mamarazzi. I am offering 4 new dates for our Burke location. Want to host a Camp Mamarazzi? If you host a Camp at your home, you receive 50% off your class fee. Invite all of your girlfriends and make it a girls afternoon, night out or Saturday get together. Enlist here
10. And the WINNER is: P. Batu. Congrats and thank you to all who joined in our March Madness Bracket Fun! The winner received a complementary mini session with 5 digital files.