I honor of my birthday month and a month to be thankful, I am giving back. See below for details.
Taylor is #3 for me and I still get amazed by how much they change each month in the first year. She is 4 months old (ALREADY) and the sweetest, happiest baby ever. I’ve dedicated myself to taking these monthly pictures…even if they aren’t perfect. I find if the most challenging to take pictures of my own children. Anyway, here she is…Miss T.
On another note…we have some wonderful new neighbors who have been hit with some hard times. Their 22 month old daughter has been diagnosed with Leukemia. She is currently undergoing Chemotherapy. Her family moved here 1.5 weeks ago from Texas. We met them on Friday, hung out and hit it off on Sunday, and Idalya was diagnosed on Tuesday. As a mom I wanted to give Leslie (Idalya’s mom) as much support as possible.
Please take a moment to visit the donation page that I set up. You can sign up to bring a meal (or have one sent) or just donate towards meals, activity baskets for Idalya, and anything else that will help the family. Please also keep them in your thoughts and prayers. Here is the link: Donations for Idalya
I’m slowly getting back into the swing of things after Maternity leave. I’m now taking sessions through the summer and into the Fall. This is the time to book your family session for those holiday cards and holiday gifts. The Fall will book up quickly, so secure your spot now. Also, there will be some new and exciting changes coming soon. Make sure you “like” AndreaGayle Photography + Design on Facebook to keep up with us.
For now, here is my 3 kiddos in Wildwood, NJ. We did a super quick (and I mean quick as in 10 minutes and they were already covered head to toe in sand, including Taylor) session. I’m hoping to get some of these hung on our newly painted living room wall in the next couple of weeks. I’ll make sure to share when it’s done.
Well it’s been a little while since I posted, but I have a good reason. Here’s 10 things on my mind today.
1. Of course the #1 thing on my mind today is my beautiful 2 week old, Taylor. She joined us on March 22nd (her due date was today). She is such a great baby and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Here she is.
2. And I can’t forget about my beautiful boys. Here’s a picture of all three of my loves!
3. You may have noticed a change in our look. I am so excited about our re-branding that went on in the past month. The new look is exactly what I had in mind and thanks to Corina Nielson Designs I have a pretty new brand. I can’t wait to get my new business cards and other materials.
4. While I am on Maternity leave, I did promise a few clients who were due around the same time as I was that we would get their newborn session in. One of them was little Charlie and he was just precious. I had the pleasure of capturing his big brother’s first year and now I get to do the same for Charlie. I can’t wait to see the whole family grow!
5. Being home and having another addition to the family…I have decided to take on some coupon cutting. A recent thread on one of my forums inspired me to take the plunge. I just started learning the ropes, but I plan to try and keep it going and see what we can save. There are some great blogs out there devoted to coupons and savings. Money Saving Mom is a great blog to start with. I signed up for email alerts and “liked” them on FB. Check it out.
6. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook Here. I often post specials and events on this page first.
7. I have a lot in store for AndreaGayle Photography & Design this spring and summer. New products, collections and workshops coming. Sign up for the newsletter if you want to stay connected with what’s new. Sign up HERE.
8. Stay tuned for Mommy and Me mini sessions in honor of Mother’s Day.
9. Don’t forget about Camp Mamarazzi. I am offering 4 new dates for our Burke location. Want to host a Camp Mamarazzi? If you host a Camp at your home, you receive 50% off your class fee. Invite all of your girlfriends and make it a girls afternoon, night out or Saturday get together. Enlist here
10. And the WINNER is: P. Batu. Congrats and thank you to all who joined in our March Madness Bracket Fun! The winner received a complementary mini session with 5 digital files.
As we ring in 2011 I have so much to look forward to in the coming year. Baby #3 ( A GIRL!) is on the way, a lot of clients to thank for the 2010 year, and a lot of new things to come in the next year. I’ve learned a lot in the past 2 years and have been contemplating a change in the structure of my pricing. I’ve gone back and forth on offering session CD’s to my clients and last year did a combination of prints and digital file packaging. With new baby coming, and each day becoming busier I want to simplify the choices my clients have, without taking away from my time with them. My most favorite part of being a photographer is capturing the personalities of so many amazing people. This year I want to focus more on providing my clients with beautiful images, without taking too much time away from my family. I’m hoping I’ve found a good balance in my newest pricing structure. I will continue to offer unique products and custom photography. This change will not effect the quality of images or products that I take pride in. If interested in booking a session and seeing the new prices, please contact me. Packages start at $350.
I am looking forward to a 2011 filled with seeing my current clients and meeting many new clients too!
I’m back and blogging. It’s been too long, but I have good reason and some fun news to share. First, my boys both had a big birthday these past 2 months. Brendan turned 4 and Ryan turned 2! Ahh, I can’t believe how fast they grow. It’s been such a fun ride and each day just brings new (and FUN) surprises. Here’s a few pics from right before their Lil Monster birthday party at My Gym in Chantilly. Pictures to come from the party, but for now just some family shots. My mom, dad, sister and new nephew came down for the fun. Aunt Kiki got the boys these awesome monster hats from Macy’s. So cute and the boys LOVE them.
AND…if you haven’t heard yet, we are expecting our first little girl in April. I’m thrilled to be adding some pink to the mix. Here’s are little girl at almost 18 weeks.
That’s all for now. I’ll be posting mini sessions in the next couple of days and more pics of the Lil Monsters Party. Thanks for looking!
I am so in love with this little guy. Congrats to my Sister and her husband Aaron! Here’s a few I’ve gotten to edit so far. I think he takes over B’s nickname of “Smiles”. He cracked quite a few for us.
The weather has finally warmed up and dried out so I took my boys out to play with our new Pirate Ship water Table. We also had a picnic all decked out with heart shaped peanut butter sandwiches, cheez-its, and strawberries. It was a great way to start off the Summer!
The event was a huge success and I loved being there to see it all come together. Gallery 606 is a gorgeous studio/gallery in Ashland, Virginia. They host monthly openings with new artists being featured. If you are ever in that area don’t hesitate to stop by!
I had the opportunity to be a part of a fundraiser for The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation on Sunday. I shot some portraits of the participants and the proceeds will go to JDRF. I was honored to be a part of the event. If you want to donate to JDRF you can go here.
Check out the beautiful participants!