Well it’s been a little while since I posted, but I have a good reason. Here’s 10 things on my mind today.
1. Of course the #1 thing on my mind today is my beautiful 2 week old, Taylor. She joined us on March 22nd (her due date was today). She is such a great baby and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Here she is.
2. And I can’t forget about my beautiful boys. Here’s a picture of all three of my loves!
3. You may have noticed a change in our look. I am so excited about our re-branding that went on in the past month. The new look is exactly what I had in mind and thanks to Corina Nielson Designs I have a pretty new brand. I can’t wait to get my new business cards and other materials.
4. While I am on Maternity leave, I did promise a few clients who were due around the same time as I was that we would get their newborn session in. One of them was little Charlie and he was just precious. I had the pleasure of capturing his big brother’s first year and now I get to do the same for Charlie. I can’t wait to see the whole family grow!
5. Being home and having another addition to the family…I have decided to take on some coupon cutting. A recent thread on one of my forums inspired me to take the plunge. I just started learning the ropes, but I plan to try and keep it going and see what we can save. There are some great blogs out there devoted to coupons and savings. Money Saving Mom is a great blog to start with. I signed up for email alerts and “liked” them on FB. Check it out.
6. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook Here. I often post specials and events on this page first.
7. I have a lot in store for AndreaGayle Photography & Design this spring and summer. New products, collections and workshops coming. Sign up for the newsletter if you want to stay connected with what’s new. Sign up HERE.
8. Stay tuned for Mommy and Me mini sessions in honor of Mother’s Day.
9. Don’t forget about Camp Mamarazzi. I am offering 4 new dates for our Burke location. Want to host a Camp Mamarazzi? If you host a Camp at your home, you receive 50% off your class fee. Invite all of your girlfriends and make it a girls afternoon, night out or Saturday get together. Enlist here
10. And the WINNER is: P. Batu. Congrats and thank you to all who joined in our March Madness Bracket Fun! The winner received a complementary mini session with 5 digital files.
Black Friday is over, but you still have so many sales going on. Don’t forget about your small businesses out there! Today is officially small business Saturday. What does that mean? Well, it’s all set up by American Express:
American Express has announced its first Small Business Saturday this week on November 27 in an effort to simultaneously help small businesses and the U.S. economy — and its own public image — using Facebook as a central part of the campaign. The company is set to award registered American Express card holders a $25 credit for spending at least that amount at a local, independent business on Saturday. Thus far the Small Business Saturday Page has about 882,000 Likes.
The Facebook integration for this program is multi-faceted. First, the Small Business Saturday Facebook Pages is set up so that American Express will donate $1 for every new Like up to $1 million to Girls Inc., a non-profit working to help young women gain confidence.
So in honor of today I am holding a sale on my January 15th Camp Mamarazzi Workshop for learning how to use your Digital SLR camera! So all those Mom’s hoping to get that DSLR for the Holidays or even those thoughtful husbands looking for the perfect gift for their talented wives. This is the time to get it!
To purchase at this discounted price use the Buy Now button below.
Sorry it’s too late!
Stay tuned. More deals coming on Cyber Monday!!
Workshops, Posted on: Jun, 23
Round one of Camp Mamarazzi was a huge success on June 19th! I had so much fun meeting the moms who participated and can’t wait to do it again soon ( July 10th to be exact). We covered all of the basics you need to get off that little green box, called Auto. I gave them some special tips to help them capture those moments that every mommy doesn’t want to forget. We ate a scrumptious Panera Bread lunch, and even got some photoshop time in. I’m thrilled with the outcome and know the next one will be even better! I want to give a special thanks to Mpix.com for being an official sponsor of Camp Mamarazzi! Mpix is the lab I send all of my clients to if they purchase digital files from me. They have awesome products, great customer service, and superb quality. They even gave one lucky participant a complimentary 16×20 canvas print. AMAZING!!
We have had a few more sponsors jump on board for the July 10th workshop. They are fabulous companies and I can’t wait to brag about them at the workshop. Want to Enlist in the next workshop? Click here to Enroll.
Want to Sponsor Camp Mamarazzi?!! Go here and scroll all the way to the bottom to see the options or email me for the details.
Workshops, Posted on: Apr, 17
I’ve launched Camp Mamarazzi just for you! This one day intensive (but FUN!) workshop is for those of you who have a DSLR camera (camera’s with interchangeable lenses, not a point and shoot) and want to learn how to get off AUTO and take great pictures of your kids. I’m so excited about this workshop because I was in your shoes just a few years ago. I learned from the internet and online resources, but I would have loved to have a workshop like Camp Mamarazzi to help me along the way. We’ll cover the basics of your camera (apeture, ISO, and shutter speed etc.), but I’ll keep it simple and easy to understand. I’m not one for super technical talk so no worries about being left behind in that department. We’ll also talk about techniques on getting those memorable pictures and even a little about editing them in photoshop. My goal is to get you educated, excited and taking more pictures! If you have any questions about the type of camera you need, what the workshop entails, or anything else contact me at email@example.com. The workshop will be held on May 15th from 10am-5pm. Snacks and lunch are included along with some other goodies along the way. Can’t wait to get started!
(Note: not intended for portfolio building or those planning to go into business)