In honor of our Snap Happy Launch we are giving away a FREE seat at our workshop! We are also excited to add my favorite ice cream joint, Coldstone Creamery, and an awesome new book, Kid Trips , to the prizes. All you have to do is enter using the Rafflecopter widget below and don’t forget to pass it on! Special thanks for our sponsor PB and Jack too!
I honor of my birthday month and a month to be thankful, I am giving back. See below for details.
AndreaGayle Photography + Design is hosting it’s 2nd annual Cutest Kid Contest! Beginning Wednesday May 25th you will be able to submit a photo of your cutest kid, and the winner will receive a free photo session with AndreaGayle Photography + Design, a complimentary FUSION DVD to share with friends and family. The FUSION DVD is a combination of photos and video to create a unique memory on DVD. You will be the first to own one of these new products by AndreaGayle Photography + Design.
Here are the details:
* One entry per child.
* You must be the parent or legal guardian of the child you enter into the contest.
* Child must be 17 years old or younger on the date of entry.
* You must have permission/rights to use the photo you enter.
* Photo must have been taken in the last 6 months.
* Photos will be accepted from 12:01 am Wednesday, 2011 until 11:59pm Friday June 1st, 2011 (EST) via e-mail.
* Only photos e-mailed to Andrea@agphotographydesign.com with the Subject line AGPD CONTEST during the previosuly mentioned time will be accepted.
* Include your child’s name and age in the e-mail (first name and age will be posted for viewing), as well as your name and contact information.
* Contest open to everyone, however if you live outside of a 30 mile radius from Burke Va, you must choose a location within 30 miles of Burke, Va for your prize shoot, or a travel fee will be charged of 85 cents per mile, each direction, beyond 30 miles.
HOW PHOTOS WILL BE JUDGED
* All entries will be uploaded into an album by AndreaGayle Photography + Design no later than Monday June 6th 2011, on the facebook fan page.
* To vote for a photo you MUST be a ‘fan’ (or under the new facebook system ‘like’) AndreaGayle Photography + Design
* Click ‘like’ for the photo you are voting for in the AndreaGayle Photography + Design album labeled ‘Summer 2010 Cutest Kid Contest’
* Photo with the most ‘likes’ will be the winner. Comments permitted, but WILL NOT count towards the total number of votes
* AndreaGayle Photography + Design will verify that all ‘likes’ of the winning photo come from AndreaGayle Photography + Design facebook fans, ‘likes’ from non-fans will not be counted
* Voting will close Monday June 13th, 2011 at 11:59pm
* Official winner will be notified and announced no later than Monday June 20th, 2011 .
WHAT YOU WILL WIN
* The parent or legal guardian of the child in the photo that receives the most ‘likes’ will receive a free photo session with AndreaGayle Photography + Design, and a complimentary FUSION DVD to share with friends and family
* Photo session must be booked within 30 days of winning, and completed before August 31, 2011
* Additional prints will be available for purchase.
* No other promotions or discounts can be applied
Please post any questions you have on this note, and I will be happy to answer them. I look forward to seeing your Cutest Kid entries!
Click on the Cutest Kid’s Logo below to become a fan on Facebook!
Well it’s been a little while since I posted, but I have a good reason. Here’s 10 things on my mind today.
1. Of course the #1 thing on my mind today is my beautiful 2 week old, Taylor. She joined us on March 22nd (her due date was today). She is such a great baby and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Here she is.
2. And I can’t forget about my beautiful boys. Here’s a picture of all three of my loves!
3. You may have noticed a change in our look. I am so excited about our re-branding that went on in the past month. The new look is exactly what I had in mind and thanks to Corina Nielson Designs I have a pretty new brand. I can’t wait to get my new business cards and other materials.
4. While I am on Maternity leave, I did promise a few clients who were due around the same time as I was that we would get their newborn session in. One of them was little Charlie and he was just precious. I had the pleasure of capturing his big brother’s first year and now I get to do the same for Charlie. I can’t wait to see the whole family grow!
5. Being home and having another addition to the family…I have decided to take on some coupon cutting. A recent thread on one of my forums inspired me to take the plunge. I just started learning the ropes, but I plan to try and keep it going and see what we can save. There are some great blogs out there devoted to coupons and savings. Money Saving Mom is a great blog to start with. I signed up for email alerts and “liked” them on FB. Check it out.
6. Don’t forget to check us out on Facebook Here. I often post specials and events on this page first.
7. I have a lot in store for AndreaGayle Photography & Design this spring and summer. New products, collections and workshops coming. Sign up for the newsletter if you want to stay connected with what’s new. Sign up HERE.
8. Stay tuned for Mommy and Me mini sessions in honor of Mother’s Day.
9. Don’t forget about Camp Mamarazzi. I am offering 4 new dates for our Burke location. Want to host a Camp Mamarazzi? If you host a Camp at your home, you receive 50% off your class fee. Invite all of your girlfriends and make it a girls afternoon, night out or Saturday get together. Enlist here
10. And the WINNER is: P. Batu. Congrats and thank you to all who joined in our March Madness Bracket Fun! The winner received a complementary mini session with 5 digital files.
It’s time to cast your vote. Check out these 10 cuties and vote for your favorite. I know it will be hard, but only one vote per person please. Share the link with all your family and friends and don’t forget to tell them to “like” us on Facebook too!
Voting will end at 5pm on January 15th. The cutie with the most votes will win a FREE mini session with AndreaGayle Photography + Design and 5 digital files on CD.
***Note: I will be on Maternity leave from the end of March 2011 until Mid May.
Black Friday is over, but you still have so many sales going on. Don’t forget about your small businesses out there! Today is officially small business Saturday. What does that mean? Well, it’s all set up by American Express:
American Express has announced its first Small Business Saturday this week on November 27 in an effort to simultaneously help small businesses and the U.S. economy — and its own public image — using Facebook as a central part of the campaign. The company is set to award registered American Express card holders a $25 credit for spending at least that amount at a local, independent business on Saturday. Thus far the Small Business Saturday Page has about 882,000 Likes.
The Facebook integration for this program is multi-faceted. First, the Small Business Saturday Facebook Pages is set up so that American Express will donate $1 for every new Like up to $1 million to Girls Inc., a non-profit working to help young women gain confidence.
So in honor of today I am holding a sale on my January 15th Camp Mamarazzi Workshop for learning how to use your Digital SLR camera! So all those Mom’s hoping to get that DSLR for the Holidays or even those thoughtful husbands looking for the perfect gift for their talented wives. This is the time to get it!
To purchase at this discounted price use the Buy Now button below.
Sorry it’s too late!
Stay tuned. More deals coming on Cyber Monday!!
Small Town Love! Thank you Victoria and Matt. I’ll be contacting all three finalists soon with details on what they have won. I appreciate all the votes and can’t wait to meet each one of you! Happy Valentines Day! Hope you are all spending it with the ones you love.